Are you looking for the perfect Ground Cover Flock Scatter terrain material, then look no further!
After years of testing and experimenting Lukeâ€™s Aps has created a range of Ground Cover Flock Scatter Scenic materials to rival the worldâ€™s best,
After a trail and test release to thousands of his YouTube community, The Lukeâ€™s Aps Range is now available to everyone
The 2 in 1 Ground Cover Flock Scatter foam range was released because during Lukeâ€™s work as a YouTuber, commission terrain designer and painter, he was always looking and experimenting with materials to create the perfect boards and layout for his customers, he has used hundreds of products from different manufacturers, but nothing was ever the perfect mix of properties and use ability,
So, after years of testing and working with different scatters, flocks and foliage materials, Luke decided to release his own.
The 2 in 1 foam range is:
- Available in 3 colours to cover a range of effects: Bright, Mid and Dark Green
- A special Premium blend of 2 In 1 Flock containing fine and coarse foliage,
- Finer than saw dust to create a smother finish with greater coverage
- Absorbs adhesives and glues far better than sawdust
- Adheres to boards and surfaces better than sawdust resulting in a longer lasting and more durable finish
- Colour fast, wont bleed colour and will retain original once adhesives have dried
- Easy to blend with other colours to give a more distinct and refined blend
- Due to the durable nature of the product is it ideal for Wargaming Boards, Train Layouts, Dioramas and other hobbies where frequent handling can be an issue
Easy to use
Lukeâ€™s Aps 2in 1 Ground Cover Flock Scatter can be used for a multitude of different effects, placed directly on to a layout to create realistic ground cover or it can be sieved in to 2 different textures, A finer effect Ground Cover Flock Scatter for detail work and coarser texture flock to replicate weeds or grass,
The Ground Cover Flock Scatter foam can also be applied as foliage to trees and basic shrubs to replicate leaves and foliage, for better effects please see our range of dedicated tree foliage.
Also, great when applied over rocky outcrops to replicate scrubland.
Contains approximately 500ml